By participating in the DGCustomerFirst survey, you agree to abide by these rules and regulations. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the rules and regulations, please contact our customer support team using the contact details provided.
Rules and Regulations: Participation Guidelines
Please read the following guidelines carefully to ensure a smooth and fair search experience.
- The survey is open to persons who are at least 18 years of age at the time of participation.
- Employees, their immediate family members and those associated with DGCustomerFirst or its affiliates are not eligible to participate.
- To participate in the survey, visit the official DGCustomerFirst survey website at www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- You will need proof of recent purchase from a general dollar store as it will contain the necessary lookup code.
- Enter the survey code found on your receipt to access the survey questionnaire.
- The survey consists of a series of questions about your recent shopping experience at Dollar General.
- Please provide honest and accurate answers based on your personal experience.
- Once you’ve completed the survey, you’ll be entered into a drawing for a chance to win great prizes.
- By completing the survey, you will automatically be entered into the monthly draw.
- Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the applicable entry period.
- Winners will be notified using the contact information provided in the survey.
- The number of participants is limited to one registration per person and per registration period.
- Duplicate entries or entries with incorrect or incomplete information will be disqualified.
- The survey and sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- The personal data collected will be used exclusively for the purposes of surveys and bonus processing.